I hope you guys liked my previous eye makeup tutorial on Smokey eyes. This time I have a festive eye makeup tutorial for you. Well, sorry again, I don’t have pictures to support my tutorial. But I will try to be as descriptive as possible to make it easy for you.
Things you will need
- Bourjois Eye primer
- Kajal to tightline (I used Lakme Eyeconic)
- Stars eye shadow
- VoV eyshadow
- Maybelline color tattoo in Bold Gold
- Eye shadow brushes
- Eye liner (Maybelline gel liner in brown for upper lash line and Tips And Toes gel liner for water line)
How to make Gold and copper festive eye makeup
- Start with clean face and apply a foundation base all over your face. I have used Lakme Perfect Radiance Foundation. Prime your eyes; I have used my newly brought Bourjois Eye primer.
- This primer can be used all over the face as well. It creates a soft base and makes makeup application easier at the same time improves its staying power.
- Now apply Maybelline color tattoo in Bold Gold in the inner V of the eyes. Use fingers or brush which ever you prefer.
- Now dab on the Stars eye shadow in the outer V of the eyes.
- Line the crease area with VoV eyshadow.
- Now you have to blend it all.
- While blending, extend the eye shadow towards the brow bone. You can use a highlighter if desired. I decided to skip it.
- Now tightline the eyes and line the upper lash line with brown shade from Maybelline Eyestudio Drama swirl liner in Brown and Gold. You can use black liner also. I preferred brown because it will highlight the eyeshadows.
- Line the waterline with kajal. I use only Tips And Toes Gel Liner as it stays on forever on my eye lids.
TADAAAA!!!!.. It’s done. So do you have any doubts you can very well write to me. I will be glad to help you.