Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinFollow Me on Pinterest

Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadows review coming soon!!

I have been a hard core fan of Maybelline brand since the day I started using lipsticks from this brand. Today most of my cosmetic products are from this brand. All beauty fans must be aware that Maybelline has taken a bigger jump in the section of eye shadow by introducing its color tattoo range. Everyone is raving and praising the product, but in India Maybelline has introduced selected colors. It has in all 10 shades but has introduced only 8 in India. 

All 10 shades of Maybelline Color Tattoo range include 

  1. Fierce and tangy
  2. Bad to the bronze
  3. Tough as taupe
  4. Pomegranate punk
  5. Fuschia fever
  6. Painted purple
  7. Blue on by
  8. Test my teal (tenacious teal)
  9. Audacious asphalt
  10. Ready set green (edgy emerald)

Shades available in India:

  1. Fierce And Tangy
  2. Audacious Asphalt
  3. Bold Gold
  4. Bad to the bronze
  5. Edgy Emerald
  6. Pomegranate Punk
  7. Tenacious Teal
  8. Painted Purple

The color tattoo range from Maybelline is an excellent answer to MAC paint pots. They are not only cheap as compared to MAC paint pots but are also equally effective.  

After reading so many good reviews of the staying power of the product, I decided to get my hands on it. I brought three shades of the 8, which include Fierce And Tangy, Pomegranate Punk and Bad to the bronze. It’s been two months that I have got this product. I will soon be writing a review on these.

2 comments:

Thanks for Going through the post. I Hope this was helpful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...