Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinFollow Me on Pinterest

Thursday, February 14, 2013

Happy Valentine’s Day!!




Hey all my Dearies, wish you all Happy Valentines Day.  I know this day means a lot to all those who are in love. It means to me too, but unfortunately I just had a chance to hear my Hero’s voice over a Satellite call for 3 minutes. At times, it means everything, specially when there is no way out.

The best thing about my hubby is that he never misses out any birthday or anniversary or festivals. He is like an active computer remembering all the dates and I am equally bad in that. Ask my friends and they will tell you. There have been times when they message and tell me “Today is my birthday, c’mon wish me”. Well that’s me. :D :D ha ha ha.

As a final note, I would say that this day would mean a lot if you did love, care and bear you loved one as much as you do today for rest of the year. It sounds stupid but is actually true. If this happens then you would never crave so much for Valentines day to come soon again!

Have a nice day people!! :D Loads of love  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Going through the post. I Hope this was helpful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...