Social Icons

twitterfacebookgoogle pluslinkedinFollow Me on Pinterest

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Wondering!!!!

After my introduction onto my blog site, I was wondering what to write about. After pondering a lot about it, I thought I did rather say Hi!  to myself. (As I don’t have any followers as of now).

Working has simply become boredom for me. I want to do something different that can keep me happy all the time. I thought of fashion and makeup blogging but I don’t have enough time to take pictures to post as a beauty blog is just of no use without any pictures. :( 

Being married, I have to take care of my family and cook as well. But any how I manage to  squeeze in some time for my personal passion. Off late, I have been reading lots of beauty and makeup blogs and this has aroused a passion for makeup in me. I always loved to do eye makeup, hence never mind to invest in good eyeliners and eyeshadows. I have selective lipsticks all in peach and peach pink tones. The most favourite of my lipsticks is the Maybelline water shine one in peach shade. I just love this and this shade is something that I cannot miss on.

I am just waiting for that day when I will truely start with my beauty posts like its on IMBB. I hope that day comes soon.

Any ways CYA and take care guys!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for Going through the post. I Hope this was helpful

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...